- Part I: (50â€“100 words total)
What is a worldview? Define what the term â€œworldviewâ€ means. Use descriptive phrases to support your definition.
- Part II: (300â€“500 words total)
Articulate the biblical worldview (what is believed) for each of the following 5 questions. Support your biblical content with scriptural support. A minimum of 2 relevant Scripture references need to be included for each of the 5 questions below (do not write out the verses) to support why it is believed. Each of the 5 questions* must be answered in a separate paragraph.
*An overview of these specific worldview questions can be found in chapter 4 of Finding Your Worldview: Thinking Christianly about the World.
- Part III: (100â€“150 words total)
Choose 2 of the following questions below and answer them from a biblical worldview belief system. (Use Scripture to support your biblical content.)
How might/should a biblical worldview influence the way youâ€¦
- â€¦think about, treat, and speak to others on a daily basis?
- â€¦vote in local or national elections?
- â€¦treat/interact with the environment and non-human creation?
- â€¦decide on a future career (what you will choose and/or how you will carry it out)?