- Select a program to develop, evaluate, or modify and compile a proposal that would be used for grant funding.
- Understand qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods, and be able to scrutinize new programs and programs in need of modification for research design strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify the inherent differences between quantitative and qualitative evaluations and show competence in data collection and analysis methods for each methodology.
Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:
- Must be double-spaced and formatted according to the approved APA style guide.
- Must include an APA style cover page.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include a reference page that is completed according to the approved APA style guide.
This assignment is worth 25 points of the total course grade.
This assignment aligns with the following weekly outcomes: 1,3.
This assignment aligns with the following course outcomes: 4.