Create a PowerPoint presentation to illustrate the claim submission-completion process flow.
- Audience: Patients of your health care organization
- Objective: to educate patients on the life cycle of a medical claim, providing transparency about the timeline and challenges associated with claim submission through completion.
- Length: approximately 6 slides, including title and reference slides.
- Include explanations for each slide in the speaker notes (approximately 800-1000 words total)
- Write detailed speaker notes in the Notes section of each slide
- Notes must be at least 800-1000 words for the total presentation
(Links to an external site.)
- How to add Speaker Notes (Links to an external site.)
- (Links to an external site.)Include smart art to illustrate a process flow
- Do not over-crowd slides with text or graphics
- Proofread for grammar and mechanics.
- Include a reference slide, listing any resources/references used to create this assignment. You must cite resources using correct APA formatting.