Implementation of the Care Plan
In a Microsoft Word document of 2-3 pages formatted in APA style, you will develop a plan to implement your care plan by answering the questions below.
- The first step to effective implementation is planning. As you go about this task, utilize the following questions applying them to your aggregate:
- What group have you selected (for example, three families with young children, and so on)?
- What made you select this particular group?
- What intervention(s) of the plan will you implement in the group?
- What health risk do you expect to address by implementing this intervention?
- What results do you expect?
- How do you plan to implement this intervention?
- Do you have any specific strategy in mind?
- What resources will you need?
- How long do you think it will take for the results to be seen?
- What resources do you need?
- The second step is to mobilize the resources you need, talk to the small group, recruit volunteers, etc.
- Finally, when your resources are in place, put your plan into action.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
• APA Citation Helper
• APA Citations Quick Sheet
• APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay
• Basic Essay Template
Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.