Thread: Thoroughly review the research assignment instructions in the Assignments folder before proceeding. Present your subtopic research in accordance with the following:
- At least 3 peer-reviewed scholarly articles from the JLF Library. Weekly course materials may not be used in this assignment (i.e., textbooks, articles, videos, etc.).
- At least 3 multimedia sources from the internet from reputable sources (properly credited and referenced)
- Use of at least 3 Bloom’s Taxonomy skills included, and at least 2 use HOTS.
- Graduate level writing style (i.e., formal tone, proper grammar, sentence structure, paragraph style and length, and current APA writing format)
- Current APA format (i.e., citations, references, headings, person tense, writing style, etc.)
Please follow the research instructions
See attached files
Inaba, D. S., & Cohen, W. E. (2014). Uppers, downers, all arounders: Physical and mental effects of psychoactive drugs (8th ed.). Medford, OR: CNS Productions, Inc. ISBN: 9780926544390. Chapters 3-4