Use the tips at http://www.garrreynolds.com/preso-tips/design/ to create the slideshow. Because good PowerPoints have very few words, submit a script that describes the content of each slide – about 50 words per slide.
- 15 – 20 Slides
- 750 – 1000 words in the script
- Title Slide shows your name, your company name, the title and date of your presentation.
- Discuss where you are as a company
- Propose where you’d like to be as a company
- Explain the benefits and costs
- Use reference page for outside sources used
- As needed