After Reading the topic Poverty Comparison in Chapter 16, write a one or two pages paper in APA style (7th edition) with cover page, in-text citations, headings, and reference page and discuss the following:
- Discuss similarities between poverty as a diversity concern in the U.S. and poverty as a diversity concern in country of your choice.
- Check anything APA at Purdue Purdue Online Writing Lab.
- APA is always double space, no more no less.
- The title page must have a header and page number. Center of title page has the title of the assignment, your name, and college name. NO MORE!
- Don’t forget the References page. If you list a reference, it must also appear as an in-text citation and visa versa. Never use Works Cited on the References page. Use the word References.
- Refrain from using the following phrases when writing an academic paper: “I believe” “In my opinion” “I think” “I”. The reason you use references is so you can write about what has been researched, this information has validity.
- Use headings to take the reader from one point to another. Remember the reader has no idea what this case is about.