https://homeworkmatic.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/logo-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://homeworkmatic.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/logo-300x60.png admin2021-02-11 13:00:322021-02-11 13:00:32Human Resource and Financial Accountant
Human Resource and Financial Accountant
DUE ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 15th.IF POST ON NOVEMBER 15th anytime in the morning is fine but no later than 1 pm. Thanks in Advance !!!!
Part1 Human Resources
The deliverable length of initial posting must be at least 150 words+ 1Reference after each assignment.Direct quotes from references must be less than 10 words.Must get all references from the book link below. https://open.lib.umn.edu/humanresourcemanagement/
- Discuss some of the theories on job satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
- Discuss the need for forecasting human resource needs and techniques for forecasting.
- Explain the interview process.
- Define human resource management and the certifications that can be achieved in this profession.
- Explain the internal and external considerations of compensation package development.
- Describe some of the reasons why employees leave. What could you (as a HR manager) do to attempt to retain employees?
- Explain the four steps involved when training an employee.
- Explain the types of performance issues that occur in the workplace and the internal and external reasons for poor performance. PART2 FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT The deliverable length of initial posting must be at least 150 words+ 1Reference after each assignment.Direct quotes from references must be less than 10 words.Must get all references from the book link below. https://open.lib.umn.edu/financialaccounting/
- Provide the three reasons provided by our OER textbook authors on why a specific company would purchase the stock of another and provide an example.
- Which method of accounting is used when one company owns enough stock in another to exert â€œsignificant influenceâ€? Provide examples.
- Explain the significance that current liabilities have for investors and creditors who are studying the prospects of an organization.
- List and explain the advantages of debt financing as provided in our OER textbook authors.