Access the following to complete this Assessment:
- University of British Columbia. (n.d.). Evaluating information sources. Retrieved from http://help.library.ubc.ca/evaluating-and-citing-sources/evaluating-information-sources/
- University of California Berkeley Library. (2012). Evaluating web pages: Techniques to apply and questions to ask. Retrieved from http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/TeachingLib/Guides/Internet/Evaluate.html
- Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD). (2007). Ethical standards in research. Retrieved from http://www.srcd.org/about-us/ethical-standards-research
- Performance Task Submission Template
You will evaluate research related to your chosen topic and write a 5- to 7-page response using the template provided.
- The use of technology in early childhood programs
- Dual language instruction in early childhood programs
- Inclusion within the early childhood environment
- Childhood obesity prevention strategies
This Assessment requires submission of one (1) document: a completed Performance Task Submission Template.