- How do trustworthy and ethical leaders enhance knowledge sharing in organizations? How does this impact the rate of information technology implementations? How does this impact data management within organizations?
- How does servant leadership assist with transferring knowledge in an organization?
- When thinking about data analytics, how does transformational leadership assist with building good data structures?
Be sure to use the UC Library for scholarly research. Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.
Here are the links for the journals:
- LE BA PHONG, LEI HUI, & THAN THANH SON. (2018). How Leadership and Trust in Leaders Foster Employees’ Behavior toward Knowledge Sharing. Social Behavior & Personality: An International Journal, 46(5), 705–720. https://doi.org/10.2224/sbp.6711http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=pbh&AN=129468910&site=eds-live&custid=s8501869&groupid=main&profile=eds_new
- CHANHOO SONG, KWANGSEO RYAN PARK, & SEUNG-WAN KANG. (2015). Servant Leadership and Team Performance: The Mediating Role of Knowledge-Sharing Climate. Social Behavior & Personality: An International Journal, 43(10), 1749–1760. https://doi.org/10.2224/sbp.2015.43.10.1749http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=pbh&AN=111059573&site=eds-live&custid=s8501869&groupid=main&profile=eds_new