Mackita, M., Shin, S.-Y., & Choe, T.-Y. (2019). ERMOCTAVE: A Risk Management Framework for IT Systems Which Adopt Cloud Computing. Future Internet, 11(195), 1-21. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.3390/fi11090195
After reading the article this week, please answer the following two questions.
- What are some of the potential risks involved with cloud computing?
- Does the research and model in this article propose a viable solution to cloud-based risk management?
A substantive post will do of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.