- What is the title of the article? Provide a citation for the article in APA format.
- What is the purpose of the article?
- What is the hypothesis of the study? In other words, what claims do the authors make in the article?
- What variables (factors) are being looked at as an influence on social thinking?
- If these variables or the relationship between these variables have been studied before, what does the article indicate about the findings of previous studies? This shows historical significance.
- Describe the research design that was used in the study.
- Do you think the research in this article was conducted in an ethical manner? Why or why not?
Each question requires an answer in one to three sentences, although you can write more if needed. This should result in a journal assignment that is around one page in length. Be sure to cite directly from the sample article to support your answers.