- Students are expected to: (1) originate his or her own post AND (2) respond to at least ONE additional classmate’s thread.
- Word count: main post: 250 words; peer response 150 words.
- Please see the rubric in each discussion regarding how posts will be graded.
- Good posts should be concise and to the point and should not ramble.
Watch the following videos:
Careers in Public Relations (Links to an external site.)
Why PR? The Skills to Succeed (Links to an external site.)
For this discussion post, post a link to an advertisement for an Indeed.com (Links to an external site.) job that involves strategic communication, and answer the following questions:
- What skills are needed for the job? Explain why these skills are important for this particular job.
- What other skills are needed for this job that may not be posted?
- Is this a job that you would consider applying for? Why or why not?
Remember, make sure you include a link in your discussion post. You will lose points for not including a link.